After being back home for only 2 weeks. I had to go back to the states for a Burton shoot in Squaw Valley and Northstar. Right before I left we had a park shoot with the Pirates in Sölden where I took a pretty hard slam. I bruised my back so I had to take care of that and take it easy for a couple of days before I could leave Austria. I had physio, went to Milan to visit a friend and I partied my ass off, which obviously helped since I didn't feel any pain anymore and we had a pretty good session the first day of riding in Squaw! The jump was massive and we had a heli to film for that day. We shared the bird and the jump with Matchstick-Productions. After that day the weather turned bad and it was either windy or raining. We have been hanging tough in Tahoe now for almost a week and it's still raining!
Pages
May 4, 2009
from Europe to California
Labels:
B-SHOOT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment