After I recovered from the premiere/party I left Innsbruck for another trip to France. Florent, our man in charge for the music in the movie and his lovely girlfriend Lene joined me for the drive. Arriving late night in Biarritz at their apartment after a 15 hour drive I striaght passed out. The next day we met up with Chris Sörman and Kalle Ohlson. They were in town cause they had to shoot their Face Off for Methodmag. I'm not gonna tell you who won but they had to do some funny challenges!

in france they have massage chairs at gas stations! best thing ever!!

Biarritz

meatfest

yep, that's me

Sörmans reminiscence of MJ
yeah frattl...looks funny...schwein!! haha...
ReplyDeletehe, ma bitte check da a so a schwimmuntergaggi wia die zwoa speedos & lass fia mi an araber ins biarritz buchtl eini...
he, und ausserdem...genau so an anker holsch da als peck !!
pEaCe bro-sis, greetz ans gastgeberpaardl...eeöööh !!