Pages

Sep 13, 2009

Jolly Roger World Premier

We had our first premier this weekend in pirate hometown Innsbruck. I saw the movie as well for the first time and I think it turned out super good! The crowed of 2000 people seemed to like it too. Next to live acts of Looptroop Rockers, I-Shine, Dj Wordy and Dj Fatlace a lot of the riders attended the party as well. It was going off till the early morning! Definitely a good start of a long premier tour!
next tourdates are:

19.09.09 Rockhouse - Salzburg, AUT

24.09.09 Cinema Ydarnik - Moscow, RUS

26.09.09 Härterei & Maag Event Hall - Zürich, CH

02.10.09 Parken - Gothenburg, SWE

02.10.09 Rocker 33 - Stuttgart, GER

03.10.09 Dattera Til Hagen - Oslo, NOR

03.10.09 Theaterfabrik - Munich, GER

03.10.09 Warsaw, POL

09.10.09 Sensor Club - Cologne, GER

10.10.09 Freestyle.Berlin - Berlin, GER

17.10.09 Kaunertal Opening - Feichten, AUT


Make sure to check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment