One of my many birthday presents I got was a trip with Susi and Julia to Berlin. What I didn't know was that when we arrived there this past weekend, another 7 friends of mine from Innsbruck would be waiting to surprise me at dinner! For the first time in my life I was really speechless and it took me a while to realize it. I still don't know what to think of this. Before we went to Berlin I thought it would be a nice trip with the girls. We'd check out the city and take it easy since the last couple weeks with my birthday party and the Air&Style had been tough. Well, it didn't really go that way.. The four days we were there we went out every single night!! I had so much fun and a really good time! Thank you guys so much!

Kultur!

Reisegruppe Tirol

Jules & Susi


0 comments:
Post a Comment