Finally I had some time to post some photos from my adventurous trip to Kamchatka. The trip started off kinda crazy. The same day I arrived in Moscow some terrorist blew himself up at a subway station and on the flight there homie next to me polished one liter of fine cognac in less than two hours.. After my buddy Dimi from Russia picked me up at the airport we hooked up with the rest of the crew which was Terje, Svein, Fredi, Mu, Brusti, JP, Sami, Adam, Tim, Peetu, Andrew and Balu. We of course went for a little strawl through the city and of course it ended up in some club. The next day we flew to Kamchatka. The flight from Moscow took us another 9 hours! The following 10 days we went shredding every single day, 5 days heli, 5 days with sleds. For me it was actually the first time flying in a heli so I was super excited. The one we used looked like a big bus with a rotor. Since we were such a big crew it took us always forever to do one run which sucked cause most of the time the wind was blasting and it was so fucking cold but other than that it was super fun! The stuff we did was mostly short lines and powder sprays.
Next to snowboarding we did a lot of hanging in the pool and eating. I ate so much smoked salmon that I can easily live without it for a few months. The people there took really well take care of us. For sure good times and a good laugh! Thanks to Balu and Andrew!

welcome

I heard bad things about flying around Russia. It's actually pretty mellow!

Our sweet ride in Kamchatka.

Went straight to the fish market.

delicious!
0 comments:
Post a Comment