Pages

May 13, 2010

Mt.Baker day UNO!

Since the snow in Austria wasn't looking that good and I would have felt bad just calling it a season already end of April, I decided to join the pirates crew in the US for some more snowboard action. Obviously it had snowed a bunch in April so there was still enough left to get creative and do something. After a long travel I finally made it over here to Mt.Baker. The lifts closed down two weeks ago so the only way to get around the mountain is hiking which I don't mind at all. First day was awesome! The weather was nice and warm. We hit two small but fun things and had a great time on the mountain. It's been a while since I had that much fun on the hill!
Kari and the loco norwegian
a good way to start off the day

Danny and his new pair of skis
Forest on the way to upper lodge

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 18, 2010

    nice... would be cool to be there too.. not in my st...d office at home...
    anyway. you should come home soon, cause we got new fresh pow... :-) maybe its better to shoot some stuff back home...
    alright. say hello to all and wish you all good times..
    noodle

    ReplyDelete