After I returned from Switzerland I met up with Maurer, Hitsch, Gabe, Dom and Fabsi for another week in french land. We rented a pretty sweet house for super cheap. The crew drove all night from Zurich so everybody was super tired. Nevertheless we straight went surfing and for crepes right afterwards before they all just passed out. It was super fun hanging out with them. Since the americans haven't been there before we did a bit of a tourist week.

Americans and canadiens like Crepes a lot!

Gabriel

My friend Lene was organizing the EDEN-ETTE GARDENPARTY this year. I was there for the one last year and it was super fun! This year Crista was presenting her photos and had a exhibition. This one was not as intense as last year but anyways fun!

Crista, Sally, Lene, no idea who the guy is and Carmela

Lene and the artist
0 comments:
Post a Comment