I've been at the french coast for the last couple of weeks. The first two weeks I was hanging with my two buddies Flo and Maggi. I usually have a place to stay down there but since they were camping in a van I just joined them for most of the time and slept in my car as well. Pretty gipsy but I actually don't mind at all. We surfed for most of the time in France. We did some trips to spain too, which is only 20 min away, for some pinchos and party times! Maggi really enjoyed looking at the spanish ladies. He fell in love a couple times every day. I like hanging out in spain, the people is a little bit more relaxed than the french. Though I was super bummed when I returned from the beach one day and my car wasn't at the spot I parked it anymore! 160€ later I got it back...mega lame! We drove around a bunch and checked out various skatespots and beaches. For most of the time we were rocking the gipsy lifestyle which means just making food/ sandwiches ourselfes and spending the money for beers and fines.. It was so fun!

Action times somewhere on the road to France!

bored and annoying

sketchy!

my set up

Maggi and Flos driving home was a bit more advanced than mine. Not as fast though!
0 comments:
Post a Comment