For my (probably) last surf trip of this year I went to Portuagl. It's our annual trip. This time we were a crew of 11 people from Innsbruck. Tobi, a friend of ours has a surf camp called Na Onda in Ericeira so we spent a week down there. Every time I went there we got lucky with the waves. Since the swell forecast for the first few days was huge I didn't expect much but we found some sheltered spots so we could surf anyways. The weather was bad for a day, otherwise it was super nice and warm. Hanging out there was so mellow. All we did was surfing, a bit of skating and going to the Sportbar. This time of the year it's off season so it's definitely not going off but we had so much fun anyways. It's been a while since I laughed as much as on this trip. Good people and good times as usual!

It was pouring rain the first day so there was no other choice then the Sportbar!

Let me introduce you to Menü 1, consisting of one Expresso, a really small beer and a shot of Port wine.

they like

cheers

0 comments:
Post a Comment