
After I returned from Modena I only had a few hours to repack my stuff and sleep a bit before I had to hop on the next flight to the land of the "fish'n chips". I was really looking forward to this trip since I went there to see "The Black Keys" live at the Brixton Academy. Some of the dudes I was with haven't been to London before so we stayed for an extra day to check out the city and do some sightseeing. Everytime I had been there the weather sucked, it was cold and rainy so I prepared myself and brought a jacket and a umbrella. This time the sun was out for most of the time and not a single drop of water came down the sky, weird! It's such a big city but the public transportation works really well so it's super easy to get around. The first day was pretty exhausting. We checked out a bunch of cool stuff and of course ended the day in a pub with a few fine english brews. The next day we took it easy. We just walked around Oxford Circus and spend some money before we went to the concert. The show was so freaking good! If you get the chance to see them live, do it!

Maggi luves London!

Tower Bridge

Peter's Hill

Millennium Bridge


Maggi & Thaler

Bankside Area

St Paul's Cathedral

The "Tate Modern" is a modern and contemporary art gallery located within central London. There is exhibitions on 5 levels featering work by artists like Pablo Picasso, Roy Lichtenstein, Andy Warhol, Salvador Dali and many more. That place is huge and the best thing is that it is for free! Definitely worth the visit!

random pieces of art


Piccadilly Circus

Delicious british food and Kate!
Looking good, Guys :)
ReplyDeleteIn LoVe with your pictures, Sani <3 Schön machst du das!!
Danke für die Blumen, Little Sweetheart!
ReplyDeletex