Pages

Mar 28, 2011

EXTREME

The last major event was the Euro X-Games in Tignes/France. I never know what to think of France. I really like to hang out there in summer but not so much in winter. I'm just not down with all these huge hotels and the unfriendly people. Although it was bad weather for almost all week and my bag didn't show up for my whole stay, it was the last contest for this season so I was anyways in a good mood. Since it's a big TV thing I was expecting a lot! The pipe was really good and the riding was impressing too. The slopestyle course sucked big time! The rail set up looked alright but the jumps were tiny and obviously super lame to ride so none of the riders I'm stoked on made it on the podium. Well, it was a fun first contest season as TM and I'm looking forward to the next one but right now I'm happy that I'll get to ride more often for myself!
great buildings
great atmosphere
...anal what?!
great people
more great people
one of my favorites of this season
that's what skiers are good for
Zack, Jigga and Ricky (who definitely made sure we had good party times!)
Jack did some really nice frontside alley oops
Congrats to Hitsch for his turd place in pipe!
eeöööhhhh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment