Pages

Aug 3, 2011

Rainy Innsbruck

The last few weeks the weather here in Innsbruck has just been awful. I was actually looking forward to hang a little bit at home, go biking, chill at the lake and so on but I didn't quite get the chance to do so. It was basically raining almost every day. Some days it would be nice for a moment but by the time I'd leave the office it would start again of course. Well, can't wait for the sun to show up any longer so I'm off to Asia end of this week!

Otherwise I've been keeping myself busy at work. We are working on the dates and locations for our movie tour for the new Burton flick "Standing Sideways" which is looking pretty sick! I also shot the new Burton summer collection, a total of more than 1500 pics for the web store. It was the first time I took these kind of photos, pretty fun. I had all kinds of people modeling for me, some in-house people and a few friends. Thank you all!

Maggi the YUGO
Chrischi aka Gene Simmens
Maria is a really funny kid and a good actress too!
Barbara with the nicest smile!
Christina the dancehall queen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment