The winter here in Austria is just going off! Since x-mas I've been riding pow at least once a week and I'm loving it! On Saturday I went riding to Zillertal. The shred crew was Peter Sandner, Steve Gruber ONE, Steve Gruber TWO, Wolle Nyvelt and his girlfriend. It's been a while since I went snowboarding with these guys. Always a good lough and so much fun!

Steve the legend

..pillows for daaaaaaaaays!

romantic

Peter, stoked
Hi Sani. Enjoy your blog, photos and travel stories. I know you're a busy guy...However, would you be so kind as to reccomend a good bar in Innsbruck? Taking a trip with a friend at Easter and will only be in Innsbruck 1 night. What's a good pub/bar for food and drinks on a Saturday? Nothing crazy like a club but a fun, relaxed place. Save the crazy for later. ;D If you're too busy and can't respond...no worries, we'll mangage. Thanks and safe travels! B :)
ReplyDelete