Pages

Sep 29, 2012

Summer of fun and happiness!

So this was my last days in France. Wow, what a great summer! As most of you already heard I switched from Burton to Nike some while ago. It was definitely a tough decision but after being for such a long time with Burton as a rider and then working for the brand it was time for a change. That was the main reason I ended up hanging in the south of France for almost two months with Jon, who's position I took over as Nike SB TM for Europe, while he's off to Portland to be the boss. It was a great mix of a bit of work and a lot of good life. I met a bunch of cool people, started to play golf and just enjoyed european summer, loved it!

Thanks for the good times to Jon, Greg, Doris, Steve, Sage, Quirin, Gary, Florent, Lene, Ilmo, Lina, Jimmy, Cheryl, Stine, Will and Molly!

 Our favorite spot this summer
 Greg's deck, probably the best spot to watch Premiere League Soccer!
 The set up.
 Jon is a big Swansea fan.
 ..not bad at all
Cheryl the boss of Biarritz.
 Jon specialty is actually breaking drivers but he's pretty good at putting too.
 On the way to my first PAR!
 Goodbye dinner for Jon's last days in Europe before he moved to the US.
 The Adams family and Greg
#SMOL
Jon, Ilmo, Greg, Jimmy, Steve and Quirin
Mahlzeit!
Ready for the miserable rainy days in Portland, off he is..

0 comments:

Post a Comment