It's been already a month since I got back from our annual trip to Portugal. This year the crew was a bit bigger which I was worried about at first because the more people is more opinions which usually means twice the amount of time for decisions but it was yet again another super fun trip with a lot of laughter and great activities! I think it was the sixth time we went there now but it just doesn't get old. Good life and great times all the way!
 |
| I took the pyjama jet en route to Lisbon so I could make it for a surf session the same day. It turned out to be the best day out of six! |
 |
| Flo, Reen and Stefan had to fit all this somehow in the smallest car in the world! |
 |
| ..and they really managed to get it done! |
 |
| That was our nice little crib! |
 |
| We had all kind of stuff to kill time with, which included surfboards, skateboards, all kinds of ball games and icehockey sticks! |
 |
| This is the annual photo. |
 |
| Looks nice doesn't it. |
 |
| While Christian was surfing the mini left |
 |
| Maggi was fighting the shore break. |
 |
| Hangout spot number one, FOZ. |
 |
| We had a lot of very romantic dinners. |
 |
| No bullshitting around about with the BBQ. That's what's up! |
 |
| Fips, Maggi and Christian were coordinating. |
 |
| while He-Man, Reen and Stü took care of the goods! |
 |
| Like I already said, no fucking around here.. |
 |
| ...keeping it classy in every way! |
 |
| Maggi reinventing dessert! |
 |
| After such a big meal Stype needs to rest. |
 |
| The skatepark at Ericeira is so much fun. The obstacles have the perfect weekend skaters size! Acs stepping it up here. |
 |
| Maggi was definitely feeling the scary deep end of the bowl. |
 |
| I was playing in the kids end. |
 |
| The waves were either too small or in this case way too big for us so we decided to check out the Rip Curl Pro in Peniche the next day. |
 |
| That's what I call a heavy beach break! |
 |
| No big deal for Kelly. |
 |
Thanks for the good times again crew! Fips, Steve, Maggi, Reen, He-Man, Thaler and Stype |
0 comments:
Post a Comment