This past days we build three jumps and every single landing came down at some point! Yesterday we had this hip build. I didn't think that the landing looked sketchy at all since it was kinda flat and short. I was the one going first. As I hit the jump I travelled a bit too far to the right, I landed my trick but I hit a ditch at the bottom of the gully and stopped. All of a sudden I felt snow pushing from behind and within in seconds I was surrounded and buried by snow. At first I was just trying to push snow away from my face but at some point the snow got so compressed that I couldn't move anymore. It got dark and I had snow in my mouth so I couldn't breath. Although it only took a couple of seconds before Fichtl dug me out, it scared the shit out of me! Definitely a weird experience. I might sound like a pussy since it was really not a big thing but that little slide had so much power already. I can only imagine how gnarly it must be when a real avalanche hits you. So People, take care out there!

as you can see in this video it doesn't take much snow

no chance I would have been able to make it out there myself..
yeah Fichtl!
thats sickk sani
ReplyDeleteLOVE
ReplyDelete::::MULTIPLE ORG::::
ReplyDelete