Pages

Mar 14, 2010

MBM week

This week started off with one of my worst snowboard days ever. We had this jump in Damüls which was actually pretty good but although I was trying super hard, I couldn't land anything.. I felt like a retard, so bummed.
After that I went with Cyril, Kimi and our Burton filmer Andro to Kleinwalsertal for the MBM photo session. Pretty cool, Snowboarder magazin invites a bunch of photographers to shoot for a week and then they fill one issue with only shots from that week. It was super fun hanging and riding with all the dudes! Since we got there a few days later as all the other crews, we had a hard time finding good spots because a lot was already claimed or tracked. It was not easy but with a lot of hiking we managed to find some good snow and I think we got some good shots too.
we have been doing a lot of that lately
Fichtl
such a fun run!
Kimi

0 comments:

Post a Comment