Pages

Jan 6, 2011

Fernweh!

Since I started my new job at Burton I was grounded in Innsbruck and stuck in the office so I had nothing to blog about. I'm very excited and hyped to be back on the road again! My first stop on the contest tour I'm on was Stuttgart, the town of Mercedes Benz and the VFB. I went there to check out a big air competition which was held right next to the Mercedes Benz Arena (soccer fans know what I'm talking about). The set up was super good but due to the freezing temperatures the jump and the landing were pure ice so it was kinda sketchy and most of the riders took it easy on the first practice day. Though as usual, ones the contest was on everybody turned into comp mode and the huck fest went down just like at every other event! Considering the circumstances I think the event turned out really good and it looked like the audience was stoked as well! Congrats to Chas, Werni and Mario!!
Germany's finest!
se jump

Chas
Werni
Ludde
random

0 comments:

Post a Comment