It's been some years since the last A&S was hosted in Munich. I always thought it was a really good location and such a good vibe and so it was again this year. I have never seen a contest with so few not landed tricks! Besides the awesome snowboarding I thought, even though it' not the kind of music I listen too, that the music acts were pretty good too. Fun times!

Even though this stadium is old I think it looks pretty cool!

random

Wojtek was riding really well!

Can't remember homies name but he's russian, probably about 165cm tall and wears double XXL...pretty gangsta!

smooth..

Haldor and a bunch of Monsters!

Haldor was doing some wicked double backsides rodeo chicken wing 1080°'s

I was bummed for König that he didn't make it into the final. He was killing it!

Peetu the machine!

Werni

Nils

Peetu

Congrats boys!
0 comments:
Post a Comment