I didn't get to ride much this season. It was either due to the lack of snow we had here in Europe all season long or because I was hanging at a lot of competitions watching my soldiers. Well, I had a weekend off so I went up to my local resort Seegrube. The weather was beautiful and the pipe was shaped almost perfect. It's a big oldschool pipe but it was so much fun riding it! Since the walls are so much smaller than the pipes have these days it seriously felt like I was going huge! haha.. A lot of my old shred buddies I used to ride national pipe contests decades ago were up there as well so it felt a bit like riding back in '95. Such good times!

Pretty stoked on this shot my buddy Rathmi took with his GF1!
Schon wieder die Haare schön!
ReplyDeletesick shottttttttt!!!!!!
ReplyDelete