Pages

Mar 12, 2011

Austrian Old School Masters

The day right before I took off for the US, the Austrian Pipe Masters went down up at Seegrube. It's a really fun event which is more like a gathering of the local Austrian snowboard scene than a competition. Riders like Wolle Nyvelt, Christoph Weber-Thoresen, Steve Gruber, Friedel Kolar, Paul Burger, Tom Nudl Recheis and many more showed up since there is as well a legends ranking. It was good hanging out with all these guys again since we don't get to see each very often anymore. I did the qualifiers and ended up second. I couldn't do the finals next day but I was stoked! Friends, beautiful weather, fun shredding, a few beers, good vibe and great people = happy sAni! It was for sure the most fun day this season.

Team managers in the air: Nudl (Salomon), Hasi (Burton) and myself
Austrian and German legends gathering

0 comments:

Post a Comment