Pages

Feb 15, 2011

Double Over Head & Style

Again, it's been a while since my last post but with no traveling, nothing to post. Two weeks ago the Air and Style in Innsbruck went down and yet again I have to say that contest snowboarding is crazy these days. The event and the riding was awesome! Stoked for all my boys on the podium..haha
pretty tight inrun
That's a pretty sweet ride Gigi picked me up with and I as well got to take her for a spin! I think that car fits me well, don't you think!
This years and last years winners, McLovin and Grilo.
Grilo
The new Austrian on the team, Werni!
Nils is the pop/style master!
Der König!
random people
way more random people
McLovin hanging sideways
1st, 2nd, 3rd and best trick on BURTON!
I swear I didn't bribe anybodys...I swear!
two cutie pies
the people I hang out with now
I thought Jan Delay was pretty cool too

0 comments:

Post a Comment