Pages

Jan 23, 2011

DAVOS TO LaAX

The last stop on this trip was the Euro Open in Laax. Since Burton is organizing the event I kinda had to take care of whatever work came up so I ended up filming a little clip for MINI which was fun and I got to ride a bit but than I as well had to do the trick caller for the live TV production. Which means I had to hang in a little room for four days straight and calling tricks for all the semis and finals. I only made it up to the mountain for two days but I guess somebody has to do it.. Otherwise I was stoked that there was a super nice indoor mini ramp at the Freesytle Academy so I at least got to skate everyday. All in all a pretty fun week!
My new partner in crime. She is indeed mini but she is fast!
That's the MINI clip I was talking about: PLAY
The ROCKS
My Laax office.
daily session
John was speaker all week and he did a really good job! Kids going crazy about product!
Not much to say about this, just watch it! PLAY
Steffi & Kimi
Greg, Hasi, Marian & Eric
That's how Fischi rolls!
Mark & Silli
Jean-Xavier
All the girls love Hasi, so does Linn.
Mr.Haslwanter & Ms.Dalton
You can imagine how this combo ended..
PROST!
Anke cheering me up.
what!
Freedom hating french guy.
..time to go sleep

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Your blog is awesome! I love it!
    What camera and lenses do you use?

    Keep up the good work :)
    //Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sophie!

    I shot most of the pictures with a Lumix GF1, 20mm lens.

    cheers

    ReplyDelete