Pages

Apr 28, 2011

From Loveland to Homeland

Last mission on this US trip was Keystone, CO for me. In all these years of snowboarding I never made it to Colorado so I was looking forward to this. The jib crew gathered for another shoot to get some shots for the new Burton movie "Standing Sideways". The weird late April weather treated us actually well. Although it was either snowing or raining every day, it would always clear by the time we made it up the hill so we ended up snowboarding and shooting a bunch anyways. The park crew built us some amazing features! Maybe not the biggest obstacles but definitely good for the guys to show off their creativity! I had good times and a lot of fun hanging with the crew! I'm off to Europe now for a few days before I come back for one more shoot in May.
Beats bumbin' - Blotto jumpin'!
Zak
Corey
Alex
Ludde & Ethan
Ethan is so good!
First shot of me in a while, thanks Blotts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment