Pages

May 31, 2011

Spring didn't make it this season, maybe next year!

Since it's May, I was looking forward to nice and warm weather, some slush riding and a mad bronze color in my face but obviously not this season. Lately to every place I went to it at least snowed once. This time we had bad weather for most of the time. One day it would be nice and we'd be working on our tan, the next day it would cool down to minus degrees and snow! Well, luckily we got those good days in as well so we managed to get work done. We didn't get to shoot all the features we had build there but we definitely got some bangers, actually on the very last day!

On the way to Mammoth Lakes
There we are!
Hasi was there as well.
Charles while we still had sun.
Seppe & Danny
And then the bad weather came..
Danny showing off his free ride skills on hot pow!
I got to hit some of the features as well!
Maurer upside down.
Power-stance Tim a.k.a. TI the filmer killed it with hand plants!
One of our numerous down day activities was going to the hot springs so on one day on the way there we saw this guy from Newport. He obviously missed a turn because he was driving way to fast - went straight - hit a ditch and broke his axis! There was about 5 kids in the car, a few of them got hurt. And the best thing that idiot said was " I can't believe this, it's a Hummer"!
I guess we picked the wrong time to show up there. We ended up in a big men soup!
We took advantage of the nice kitchen in our condo and cooked a bunch ourselves!
The very last day we got the best weather so everybody was hyped!
This guy too!
I got to see some serious maneuvers going down.
Season one as TM, check! Cheers!
(thanks for that photo Gabe)
Oh yeah, we had two days in LA before we left so Maurer and me went surfing at Laguna Beach. Very nice, I liiiiiike!

0 comments:

Post a Comment