Pages

Nov 21, 2011

Surf n turf!

We had a team management meeting in Newport, CA two weeks ago. All the TM's, filmers and photographers gathered for a season planing. We talked about a bunch of stuff like the team, the Burton movie, filming equipment and so on.. I thought it was pretty cool and of course the location was nice too. Our meetings would start every day at 9am so there was plenty of time for a quick surf session before. Especially for us Europeans since we were jetlagged and anyways up latest by 5am! There was not much swell so we went most of the time to surf Huntington Beach. It was small but clean and super fun! I took some days off after the meetings so I hung out a little longer in So-Cal. I stayed at my friends place in Laguna Beach for most of the time but I did a few trips to LA, Encinitas and I went surfing Trestles. Life is great!

I've been a million times at Starbucks and I've seen them write my name in a million different ways so it only took about 10 years till I got my coffee with my right name on it..haha!
That was the crew!
(thanks for the shot blottophotto.com)
Hasi and Andro enjoying their coffee at our office.
Blotto is a really sporty guy!
He really likes to skate.
..and to bike!
Huntington Beach as you can see.
typical
Small but fun! That's the spot the US open is being held at.
Hasi didn't come surfing with us but he was hanging and shooting photos.
Pretty fun surf at Oceanside. I really have to work on my steez!
Chief not so much, he was killing it!
Andro's first time to LA / Melrose Ave.
random tags


We parked right next to this pedestrian walk. What a coincidence..



Venice is a big freak gathering. Andro blends right into it..
I can't decide if I think it's ghetto or cool but there's definitely always something going on here.
Nice sunset!
I like the California lifestyle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment