Pages

Dec 22, 2011

Winter wonder wedding DAY ONE

Last weekend two of our friends Adi and Michi got married. It was a super fun two day event. I thought that the fact that they chose December to get married was pretty cool. The theme for the first day was "Tyrolien Tradition". So we met in Seefeld at the christmas market, had some Glühwein, walked with a torch from there to the next town Leutasch where we had good tyrolien food and listened to great traditional music! It was funny to see everybody dressed in Lederhosen and Dirndl.
Tanja and Natalia
Hasi and Theresa
Michi, Theresa, Tanja and Natalia
Max, Seppi and Drew
The walk in the rain!
We got really wet!
The couple
The band
Katha, Steve and Drew in Lederhosen
The burton crew
Wurzel and his girlfriend
Seppi looks a bit lika junkie doesn't he..
The girls and Mandl performed for Michi!
Hasi, mini me and Max. I thought it was too cold for Lederhosen..
Jean-Xavier and Birgit
Seppi really likes to dance
Like I already said..
Dumb and Mad
Dumb and Dumber
Ursl and Mandl
Great hair steeze!
cute
Max
Hippie Bruno
The guys know why I posted this photo..
Dumb and Theresa
I love Dirndln!
Reini, Drew and Patrick. Drew doesn't look bad in Lederhosen for an Australian.

2 comments: