Pages

Dec 21, 2011

Winter wonder wedding DAY TWO

The second day had no theme but it was good anyways. It started off with the church part. I'm not religious at all so I usually get bored pretty quick but after every speech they had a live band playing a song so that was nice and entertaining. After that we went to the "Naturhof" which was a huge organic restaurant. Even their booze was organic! I have to tell you that it didn't make me feel less hang over the next day. I'm really sorry but I didn't take a lot of photos from the first few hours of the party but the late night shots are pretty awesome too, I think! This wedding definitely made it into my top three, of the ones I attended so far. It was very well organized, the food, the activities, the people and everything else was just great! Thank you Adi and Michi for that wonderful weekend!
People who know Birgit know why this is funny!
Adi looking smooth like his silk suit!
Michi looked gorgeous!
Jakob and Armin the DJ's
Holger and moi
Natalia and Holger
yammy
Michi and Birgit
The party is getting started
Old school shred dawgs Tommy, Flo and Hasi
Raging Reini and Armin
This was actually already after midnight..

Still raging Reini and Wolfi
It really felt more like a workout than like dancing, super fun!

HEAVY METAL!

The waitress had a really good time believe..haha
The manager of the restaurant was not too stoked on the punk music
Hasi and Jean-Xavier were
Definitely the two most drunk guys! In a good way though.


Theresa and Hasi
Patrick and Max
Theresa II didn't want to stop dancing..

0 comments:

Post a Comment